- 2K HD Resolution
- Pan and Tilt Functionality
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Motion Detection
- Two-Way Audio
- Night Vision
- Local and Cloud Storage
- Privacy Features
- Integration with Smart Home Systems
- Easy Installation
- 2K HD Resolution: The camera offers a high-definition video resolution of 2K, providing clear and detailed footage.
- Pan and Tilt Functionality: The camera is equipped with motorized pan and tilt capabilities, allowing you to remotely control its movement using a smartphone app. This enables you to view different areas of a room without physically repositioning the camera.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: The camera connects to your home Wi-Fi network, enabling you to access the live feed and recorded footage remotely through a dedicated smartphone app.
- Motion Detection: The camera is likely to feature motion detection technology. When motion is detected, the camera can send real-time alerts to your smartphone, allowing you to monitor your home and take appropriate actions if needed.
- Two-Way Audio: This feature enables you to communicate with individuals near the camera. You can listen to what's happening in the camera's vicinity and also speak through the camera using your smartphone.
- Night Vision: The camera is equipped with infrared LEDs to provide clear footage even in low-light or nighttime conditions.
- Local and Cloud Storage: It's common for security cameras to offer both local and cloud storage options. You may be able to store recorded footage locally on a microSD card and also have the option to save footage to the cloud for remote access and backup.
- Privacy Features: Some cameras come with privacy features like the ability to physically cover the lens or turn off the camera when you're at home, ensuring your privacy is maintained.
- Integration with Smart Home Systems: Depending on the camera's features and compatibility, it might be able to integrate with smart home ecosystems like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple HomeKit, allowing you to control the camera using voice commands.
- Easy Installation: Many indoor security cameras are designed for simple DIY installation. The camera might come with a mounting kit and easy-to-follow instructions.